March 6, 2013

Need More Sanity

I'm totally going to sign up for the spring Project Simplify from Simple Mom (I think this should be one of our favourite sites).

BUT before that my goal is to make my life 1 little bit saner by organizing my bag AND car.  I've been thinking I need a better system and read this post today and thought the time is NOW!  Honestly I haven't even been carrying a purse for the last 2 months.  I shove mostly everything into my coat pockets.  Well by everything I mean my car key, house key, credit card, phone and license.  Oh and handfuls of kleenex, mittens, lip balm, snacks and periodically a super bouncy ball or two!  I keep a couple diapers and wipes in the van.  Which means most times the wipes are FROZEN solid.  So basically I think I need some sort of car caddy that holds all car essentials and can be brought in and out easily so nothing freezes and/or melts.  I also need to start using my purse again so that my cards stay safe.  I can't say how many times over the past 6 months I've lost my library card, credit card, debit card.  SO frustrating!  Then thinking ahead I need a take to the park bag for the spring/summer.  

I think I might need a new bag again?  ;)  I've been checking out Lug.  I think they are really practical and most importantly perfect for evenings on the beach on PEI this summer!  Speaking of PEI I really think you and Mark should consider going down this summer too!!

2 comments:

  1. What about your grey bag? I'm sure you have a bag that would work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! of course I'm sure I do! it's not really the bag that needs to change :)

    ReplyDelete